Friday, September 1, 2017

LARBI HOUMAIDI

LARBI HOUMAIDI


This is me..!

Life
Anxiety.. Anger
When it is fermented
waves revenge
When it  is going to end
Sorrow
Its own yard
In stone
Its blessings is wrote.
Knowing
Life is a mosaic of pleasure
And
Graveyard of pain
This is me, life smile
Story passed
And  will be redone
Every night
Every day
Just
wink  of an eye..!

Larbi Houmaidi@01






CONFUSION

Cry or smile
No matter how you dance
Love is a fabric
That never fades.
Washed in the grief
Don't try to heal me
You can't still me
Or convert me.
My heart has wings
Learned the perfect ending
The pain I felt.
Now is the happiness
It will be the little things
That I will remember.

Larbi Houmaidi@02






CASANOVA

She  nicknamed him
Calm reflection
Sadness gives depth
Doen't know
Lost  without trace.
Love is hello and goodbye
The end is only the beginning
At late or early time
whisper of heart
Said
Don't compare
Don't judge
The soul lives rainbow
When
No tears on eyes
widower love.
Casanova
Could have missed the pain
But
Will not miss the dance.

@03

LARBI HOUMAIDI

No comments :

Post a Comment